Tell us if there is someone we should consider for induction to the NYSOHOF
Now accepting nominations for 2018 inductees
This Nomination Cover Page is to be used to nominate someone to be inducted into the New York State Outdoorsmen Hall Of Fame. It must state specific examples and verification for the selection committee to review. THIS COVER PAGE IS NOT TO BE USED TO WRITE A LETTER OF SUPPORT/RECOMMENDATION for someone being nominated. Support and Recommendation letters should be on a separate letter. Incomplete nomination forms without sufficient information may not be considered during the selection process.
You can either download the NYSOHOF Nomination Cover Sheet (NYSOHOF Nomination Form) and send it to us by mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.
*Since the emphasis or consideration will be given to items number 7 and 8 below, There may not be enough space on the form below for all the information on this nomination so you can do a separate sheet listing for number 7 & 8 explaining the information asked for.
Before you submit your nomination, please make sure you complete each of the items on this checklist.
- Complete each item on the form. Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- Make sure to include a list of specific achievements or contributions the nominee has done that would qualify him for induction
- The scope of the achievements or contributions should be significant enough to be considered for induction.
- Include detailed documentation supporting the specific achievements or contributions of giving back. They can be newspaper articles, printouts from the internet, letters or emails verifying specific activities. (They should address the who, what, why, when and where of the activities.)
- The nomination must clearly convey “It’s not what you take, but what you give back.”
You can email the download nomination cover sheet along with your supporting documentation and send them to email@example.com
Note just the cover sheet without other documentation will not be considered as a completed nomination